Comprehensive Eye Exam
An initial comprehensive eye exam will take around 45 minutes to 1 hour at Brazionis Eye Care. Our friendly team will provide a thorough assessment on the conditions of your eyes. Early detection of changes is crucial for your eye health. We assess for eye diseases such as glaucoma and macular degeneration as well as your vision and focusing ability and determine the right way to treat it.
What is included in the comprehensive eye exam
- We will look at your history to determine concerns and risk factors.
- Assess any eye wear or contact lenses you currently use.
- We use state of the art and specialised equipment to assess your eye health for conditions such as glaucoma, macular degeneration and cataracts.
- Assess your eye coordination and focus for problems such eye strain.
- Diagnostic retinal photography and Anterior photography.
- Determine if eye wear is necessary and prescribe glasses or contacts to suit you and help you with your vision.